I have an RB433AH running ROS3.30.  It has been running well for months
or longer.  Yesterday afternoon it lost the OSPF routes that come in
from the backhaul interface.  I rebooted.  Still no go.  It showed 9
potential neighbors in Init state on that interface.  It gets neighbors
on the wireless AP interface.  I power cycled it this morning.  Same
thing, 9 neighbors in Init state.
On of those neighbors is inches away so I put a 3 foot jumper between
ether2 on the bad unit to ether2 on the good one.  They instantly became
neighbors.
What do I need to look for on the interface that is not working to get
it to go to the next step?
By the way, that interface is the link to the Internet for 2 APs and all
of the customers on those 2 APs are moving traffic, so it is not a
physical interface that is not working.

--
Scott Reed
Sr. Systems Engineer