I have about 25 clients on this AP.  I think only 2 of them are NS2's,
the rest are SL2's and they are all updated to 5.0.4 firmware, which has
the fix for the limited connections that the 4.x firmware had.

All the Tranzeo's have their RTS at 3000, their default.  I checked the
NS2's, but I can't find that setting in the webGUI. How do I
check/change that?