If you are using Tranzeo TR5a, 49a or AP6000 series radios running in
PtP mode on an all bridged network, they will lock up.   Newer firmware
helps, but does not completely resolve this problem.   I ran in to this
very problem recently while troubleshooting a client's network.

It may not be the perfect solution, but one thing you could do that is
quick an simple is install some of the Digital Loggers auto-ping/reboot
devices at any site where you have a Tranzeo backhaul.   Turn on the
autoping to test for the opposite side of the link and you won't have to
make any more drives.

Matt Larsen
vistabeam.com