From: "Jeromie Reeves" <jree...@18-30chat.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 11:51 PM
To: n...@brevardwireless.com, "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] netflix/hulu IP's

Yup I bet it could. Ive seen 2 of them at the same time max out a 15mbit pipe.
That lasted about as long as it took to re-enable the bw queues.
Still a dozen or so and the eat the entire pipe and i knock em down a tad more,
but under 900kbit and it seams to choke up. After moving to Ubnt M gear, my net
feed is my bottleneck for sure these days. Looking at getting fiber points out
at the ends of the network but its not easy to get away from that loop fee and
that kills it for now.