I've been using Netbooks for half a year now, they are so much more
handy to carry than a full-sized unit.  I have all the diagnostic tools
I need on it, the screen is bright in the sun and it lasts the whole
day, easily, on one charge.  My installer lost one and it was $300 to
replace, not $5-800 like a full-sized one.  Since all they are is for
diagnostics I don't need the power of a full-size laptop.  The Costco
brands are not bad, I have a Samsung and it runs great.

Forbes Mercy
Washington Broadband, Inc.