We have recently begun deploying the Rockets as backhauls to replace our
older and less reliable StarOS links. Without exception, they have
impressed us. It has only been a few months, and they have yet to
experience winter, so the real test won't be for a while. From a pure
reliability and performance standpoint, there has been no contest.  We
too have long been using metal enclosures that we ground for our StarOS
links, but despite that we find there are still so many things that can
go wrong, the reliability plummets.

We are planning to deploy the Rockets as APs as well, due to how well
they have performed as backhauls. I can't comment much on future
reliability, as our oldest Rocket link is only about four months in -
but it has been fantastic.