Julian,

Thank you for posting this.  Often things like this are better received
coming from a manufacturer than from a lobbying association.  I would also
like to thank Motorola for their technical expertise as we discussed and
responded to the TDWR database RFP with Spectrum Bridge.

Guys and gals,

This is our opportunity to show the FAA and FCC that we are willing to work
together collaboratively to solve the TDWR interference issues and regain
the right to manufacture and develop new equipment in the 5.4-5.7 band.
Check the TDWR webpage on the WISPA site for more details.  I recently
started a reference page of FCC ID's which are required to enter your data.
Please help me out in making this page more user friendly by contributing
any FCC ID's, Manufacturer and Model to me.

Also, later today, I expect the WISPA FCC committee is expected to publish
our latest FCC TV Whitespaces filing.  The committee, Jack Unger and Steve
Coran have worked tirelessly on this fine document.  I read it last night
and it is a great piece of work as we fight for the WISP industry to gain
access to the TV Whitespaces spectrum and oppose certain filings that want
the spectrum used for other purposes.  It will be important for other WISPs
to file personal comments and we will appreciate those of you that back the
WISPA filing.  We will be posting a template comment response that everyone
can use or adapt.  I think it is best to personalize the comments with real
world examples of how each of you can use this spectrum in your own terrain
and geography.

Once we publish the WISPA filing, read it and then go to
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/ecfs/upload/display?z=yha0w to submit your
comments.  This will most likely be the last chance to affect the outcome of
the FCC decision on this valuable spectrum.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish

Executive Director

WISPA