I've been working with IPv6 for the past year.  We have native IPv6 from
both our providers and also have our own /32.  It is enabled on our core
network and a few servers for testing. I have held off on making it
available to end-users at this time.  There is still some issues with
pushing out subnets (DHCPv6) and also finding CPE devices that support
IPv6.  My goal is to have IPv6 on all our core routers, dns servers, web
servers, mail servers, and other core services within the next 6 months.
 After that i would like to start making IPv6 available to end-users on
a request basis.  From there it would be providing IPv6 to any user who
has equipment that can support running it.  I'm only planning IPv6 on
the public side of the network, i do not see a reason to move the
management (private) side over to IPv6 at this time.  I have also setup
a 6to4 relay on our core router for those customers that have 6to4
devices running.

Chris Gotstein, Network Engineer, U.P. Logon/Computer Connection U.P.
http://uplogon.com | +1 906 774 4847 | ch...@uplogon.com