I'm not sure the cheapest, but Hurricane Electric is the leading, lower cost provider.

Cogent is now $4, IIRC.  HE can be had for under $1 on GigE.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

On 9/10/2010 12:54 PM, Jim Patient wrote:
So who is the cheapest these days?  Cogent is $600/mth for 100/100.
Jim Patient
Cell: 314-565-6863
Desk: 636-692-4200
YIM: jeffcosoho