I have no idea how people use standoffs. How do you access the gear on the standoff?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

On 9/13/2010 9:36 PM, Robert West wrote:

I know you got 'em.

I'm looking for some nice pics of the various ways of mounting sector antennas. I have a tower with 5 to 10 and even 20" structural tube to mount to, three sided classic 1980's tower. 300 footer. I'm the king at ripping off designs and welding up my own (sorry, my bad) and am looking for some good ideas for this thing.

I'd say pretty please but I'm not that pretty and I never please. Well, so says the wife.............. **sigh**

Bob-