Sorry Jim, perhaps I didn't say it right, we had default authenticate
on so everyone could associate, then transferred it over to the access
list as you said but we still appeared to have 10 or so radios not
associating at the time we did the cntl-A.  Now I want to open default
again but I don't want to copy the list to some place I can compare the
missing MAC addresses.