Ya know I'd be a lot more patient for the smart a$$ comments if I
didn't have to live through this, I've hired the best guys on this list
to solve it and the only answer I get in the end is "that shouldn't
happen".  I can be non-geek enough to know if I can't hire the fix it
ain't gonna work.  All the loyalists to a certain brand be it Mikrotik
or Mac users can either say 'if he can't make that work here's our
suggestion' or come sit in my chair for a while and wait for the
hundreds of calls when a piece of gear just drops for no reason.  I've
avoided Windows like the plague and run a 100% linux back end, every ISP
I bought I converted to my format, you don't have to tell me horror
stories I've been in this business since the beginning. I'm inferring to
a more GUI type interface, hell it could be redhat for all I know, I'm
looking for solutions not preferences.