The response to my request has been overwhelming, this morning it was
amazing, response after great response.  Because of the strong
insistence that Mikrotik is so great we are trying to make it work.
Dennis helped a lot by setting up remote sys log using software we
already have.  We are setting up Network Monitoring, as we speak and we
are already catching some culprits that have been causing a little
havoc.  With our upgrade to 100MB next week we wanted hardware that can
handle it, this is a learning process and we're so happy to have had the
help in better understanding networks.

We won't overreact and just dump Mikrotik but now with the ability to
maybe catch what's causing the problem we can rest a little easier
knowing that when it happens, and it will, we can read the log file and
hope it's "something so simple we'll just kick ourselves", as Dennis
said, we hope so.  The offers for help included three members committing
to "fly up there this weekend" if we need them, Wow what a great group
of people here!

Thanks to everyone for their help, it's the best of WISPA when everyone
pitches in to help a WISP in trouble.

Forbes Mercy
President - Washington Broadband, Inc.