Hope you fellow Midwesterners are faring well with this major pain in the
butt wall of WIND making its way across the states.    We had winds clocked
at 85mph and a so-so, mini-tornado/micro-burst about a mile from one of my
gateways.  Tore up lots of "stuff" but thankfully the only thing I lost was
power.  The handy thing was, this is a gateway that I moved and upgraded
from solar to grid power (But STILL hadn't put in a battery backup....
figures)  but I left the old solar install in place in case I ever needed it
(!) and just moved my box from the new to the old and all was good.  Could
have been worse from the looks of the damage it's been causing all over
Ohio, Indiana, etc.  I was just shocked as heck to find nothing damaged.  I
guess over engineering pays off sometimes!

Passing any of my luck to the rest of ya!

Bob-

(Sometimes even a LOSER wins!!!  It's String Theory, happens.  I'm just sad
cause I was looking for a reason to get drunk.)