www.wlan1.com
www.linktechs.net
www.wifimidwest.com

On 11/9/2010 1:09 PM, chris cooper wrote:

What about the customer that shows a solid GE value but has an obstruction that prevents service?Don't you get an unhappy prospect that missed a day of work for an install that doesn't happen?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
*From:* wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] *On Behalf Of *Jim Patient
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 09, 2010 1:16 PM
*To:* WISPA General List
*Subject:* Re: [WISPA] Telescoping Mast

We stopped doing "site surveys". If they show they are covered on our Radio Mobile Google Earth overlays, we schedule an install. If they don't get a good signal then we don't charge them anything. We had too many great signals with "ok I'll talk to my wife and get back with you".

Jim Patient
Cell: 314-565-6863
Desk: 636-692-4200
YIM: jeffcosoho