From: "Akinlolu Ajayi-Obe" <aajayi...@as-technologies.com>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 4:06 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Wireless Digest, Vol 35, Issue 21

I need to move 155MB internet traffic over 90miles. Fiber will take too
long and cost too much. Anybody have a solution that will work. Power is an
issue where repeaters are used. Solar would be the preferred option. I also
need to manage and distribute bandwidth. Any ideas?

--
Akinlolu Ajayi-Obe
as technologies ltd.