Matt,

Yes I used to run this back in version 1.9.2 when it was open source. It worked
well, but constantly required updating as the content providers were always
making changes to the way they served videos and breaking the program. I was
fixing these things myself and submitting patches back upstream (in addition to
adding support for new sites) but it seemed like an uphill battle so I
eventually gave up.

--
Blake Covarrubias