For our friends up North.

- Jerry

From: Jared Mullenberg [mailto:jmullenb...@corp.ikano.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 9:22 AM
To: Jerry Richardson
Subject: IKANO DSL - Bell Canada Dry Loops Launched

Nov 30th 2010,

Read the webpage about it here:  http://dialupusa.net/canadadsl.html

We are happy to announce the addition of the Bell Canada Dry Loop DSL plans to
our wholesale DSL program.   No longer do you have to have a 10 digit working
telephone number to get DSL service.  This means we now offer dry loop DSL
circuits across the Canadian Bell Canada service areas as well as the US based
Verizon/Frontier markets giving us the biggest wholesale dry loop DSL footprint
across North America.

Please read the below info and ask us if you have any questions.

How To Setup and Configure the Bell Canada Network.  Print out the IKANO Canada
DSL addendum here: http://dialupusa.net/wholesalecanadadsl-112010.doc and fax
it back to us at 1866-627-8808.

We will enable the plans under the "subscriptions" link in your DSL backoffice
at: https://orders.value.net/Tools/subscriptions/manager.aspx  ... You fill out
your pricing plans in the subscriptions section and then you can place orders!

Locations: We can offer DSL service in the Bell Canada markets in the Canadian
provinces of Ontario and Quebec.

Pricing:

Bell Canada - PPPOE (Canada Funds) Monthly Cost
Residential 640/640 - $24.00
Residential 2000/800 - $26.00
Residential 5000/800 - $27.00
Business 512/512 - $32.25
Business 1000/800 - $34.00
Business 6000/800 - $36.50

Additional Dry Loop DSL Fees - Monthly Cost
Dry Loop - Rate band A - $5.00
Dry Loop - Rate band B - $7.00
Dry Loop - Rate band C - $7.50
Dry Loop - Rate band D - $8.25
Dry Loop - Rate band E - $13.25
Dry Loop - Rate band F - $14.25
Dry Loop - Rate band G - $23.00

Dry Loop Setup Fees: There is a one time $15.00 setup fee for residential dry
loop DSL and a one time $25.00 setup fee for business dry loop DSL. There is no
setup fees for a line share DSL connection that is ordered using a working 10
digit telephone number.

Diagnostic Maintenance Charge (DMC). This optional charge is billed for the
dispatch of a field technician to the subscriber location to service non-Bell
Canada service faults, service upgrades and downgrades requiring the dispatch
of a field technician (The Field Technician Dispatch Charge does not include
inside wire install or repair). Each DMC will be billed at a rate of $90.00 per
dispatch and would need to be authorized.

Prequal HTML: There is a new piece of prequal HTML code to put on your websites
to prequalify Canadian DSL users. In our initial tests we found that you cannot
put the US and Canada html codes on the same webpage due to field issues, so
create a seperate link or page for it. After we have set you up on Canada, you
can go here to get the code:
https://orders.value.net/Tools/Partner/Company/Utilities/Html.aspx

API Changes: If you use the API to prequalify and place orders, you will need
to incorporate the Canadian province codes of ON and QB into it. You will also
have to allow a 6 character postal code to be used instead of the typical 5
digit US zip code.

Billing in Canadian Funds: We want to make you aware that all of the billing
for these Canadian DSL accounts will be done in Canadian Funds. This means that
you will receive 1 invoice for your United States DSL clients and 1 invoice for
your Canada DSL clients. Each of these will be billed in their respective
currencies. If you are a US company and pay via a US based credit card the
Canadian exchange rate will be calculated by your bank.

DSL Modems: The regular Comtrend DSL modems can be used on this network. The
ISP is required to provide the DSL users with any equipment (DSL modem, router,
wireless devices). You have the option to buy the Comtrend DSL modems from us
for $35.00 each in the DSL interface here:
https://orders.value.net/Tools/Partner/Company/Utilities/ModemRequest/Default.aspx

ISP Change Requests: We can support DSL orders for users who want to transition
directly from Bell Canada to our Bell Canada system. This is an easy transition
and you will simply place the orders as ISP Changes during the ordering
process. If the customer is through Bell or Sympatico (old name) directly, then
the account will automatically switch to us and the previous DSL with Bell
Canada would be cancelled. If the Subscriber comes from a wholesaler or
reseller of Bell Canada, then the order will switch to us, however the
Subscriber would need to call and cancel their old service after the switch has
taken place.

Need Help/ Have Questions: Please feel free to call our sales dept at
1866-422-8890 anytime as we would love to answer questions and help you sell
more DSL services.

IKANO DSL Wholesale Sales
1866-422-8890
jmullenb...@corp.ikano.com

Please check out our other great services that IKANO offers to our wholesale
partners. Stop running your own network and infrastructure and reduce your
costs by outsourcing your services using our platforms.

* Wholesale Dialup: http://www.dialupusa.net
* Wholesale DSL: http://www.dialupusa.net/dsl.html
* Google Apps Email: http://partneredition.ikano.com/
* Microsoft Hosted Exchange: http://www.dialupusa.net/exchange.html