Is anyone else playing with MT's PCQ bursting? I'm curious what numbers people
are using as far as burst time, and the burst threshold (with respect to the
queue's max limit). I have some queues which I'm setting the burst threshold
nearly equal to or equal to the queue's max limit, so if the average isn't very
near or at the queue's max limit it will burst over.

It seems like the bursting would allow critical services to run better (as
bandwidth is stolen away from non-critical services) and give the network the
appearance of having more bandwidth than it would without bursting.

Greg