From: members-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:members-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of
Rick Harnish
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 11:26 AM
To: memb...@wispa.org; 'WISPA General List'
Subject: [WISPA Members] New WISPA Spring Regional Meeting Debated - Feedback
Needed

All,

WISPA is considering doing another Regional Meeting in partnership with FISPA
in Orlando on March 23-24 with rain dates of 24-25th depending on hotel
logistics.  The WISPA Board will be meeting on this Thursday and we need to
make a decision so that an appropriate hotel can be reserved and vendors can be
contacted immediately.

I need to get a rough idea how many WISPA attendees would be able to make this
event.  This is not a commitment on your part at this time, just an idea for
preliminary "guesstimations".   Please respond to me either onlist or offlist
if this is of interest.  FISPA normally holds three events per year and focus
on such educational topics as CLEC, VoIP and telco circuit solutions.  There
are many FISPA members also doing fixed wireless and they would benefit from
our wireless educational tracks, just as many of our members may benefit from
their tracts.  It appears that there are very good synergies and a co-meeting
such as this would be very beneficial for our vendors "killing two birds with
one stone" so to speak.

Thanks,

Rick Harnish
Executive Director