Oh sure you want to start that, huh?  The 28.8 was for my dial-up ISP, I
had a Datec 1200 baud modem for my BBS and my Kaypro 10 "laptop" used a
whopping 300 baud.  I used to test my lines by warble whistling into the
phone.  As for computers starters the TI-99 and commodore 64, I wish I
was a youngster but this is my 17th year in this business and before
that about three more years using only alta-vista and SIP BBS
connections to this new Internet thingie.  I had $50K to start my ISP at
the same time my stock broker was encouraging me to buy this IPO called
Netscape, sigh.