Below is what I sent to Sprint for their approval. It took 90 days for Sprint to respond but I got permission. I have some of the other earth stations contact information if you need it. -Cheers

Dear Robin Cohen,

I was given your email by Jerry Richardson of AirCloud Communications.

I am writing to obtain approval to operate wireless broadband equipment in the 3.65 GHz to 3.70 GHz frequency range at the NNE edge of your exclusion zone.

I have identified 2 FSS Earth Stations in Livermore / San Ramon, CA that I believe you operate:

File number SESMOD2000112902270 located at 37°45'39.70"N 121°47'56.80"W.
File number SESLIC1997103001576 located at 37°45'40.00"N 121°47'53.00"W.

I would like to deploy point to multi-point systems for rural broadband access within parts of Nevada, Yuba, Sierra, and Placer counties. I will operate in full compliance with the FCC maximum EIRP regulations. I have attached an outline (in Google Earth format) with my approximated planned deployment areas.  The very closest edge of this area to the Livermore / San Ramon facility would be approximately 145 Km.  In addition I believe the profile from your site to our service area is obstructed.   Please see attached profile.

If you feel our proposed operation will not cause any interference at your Livermore / San Ramon facility I would welcome your execution zone waiver enabling us to deploy 3.65 in our rural area.

If you have any questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you

Matthew Jenkins
Systems Administrator
SmarterBroadband, Inc