Would something like this work?

If you used a large enough pool of IPs.
DHCP with a 24 hour expire time.
Then basically:

1) src-address-list=SEEN and out-interface=INTERNET passthrough=no action=accept

2) action=add-to-address-list address-list=SEEN address-list-timeout=24h passthrough=yes

3) redirect

So the first time through it doesn't match the accept in rule 1), instead it gets added to the address list (rule 2) and redirected (rule 3). Then all subsequent traffic for the next 24hours matches the first rule and is accepted by rule 1.

    Sam Tetherow
    Sandhills Wireless