  From: MDK
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 2:16 PM
  Subject: [WISPA] MIMO antenna cabling...

  I'm in the position of wanting to test the Star-OS MIMO mode, and it occurs
to me that connecting an antenna through a few feet of cable may have some
pitfalls...

  I'm going to use dual polarity antennas, and so I'm wondering if I need to
use very closely matching cable lengths for the cables that connect the radio
to the wire?    The board / radio are inside the building, and the antennas
will be about 10 feet away, or so.

  Is this an issue to be concerned about?

  Anyone know?

  Neofast, Inc, Making internet easy