Yeah, I could but this is a production network, and we're in the Amazon, and
the network is our only comms, and it's a satellite 512k/128k connection, and
we try to do Skype, and with the lack of bandwidth and high latency and jitter
it's already iffy. I'm afraid to add the HE tunnel into the mix (though I have
already set up an account some time ago). Maybe I'll try it when nobody is
looking. And if things go wrong I can always blame the ISP.  : - )

Greg