The video will happen no matter what. Some of my areas I can do bit
billing, some I can not (yet) and might not ever be able to (dsl at
acceptable speeds). Packaging netflix  (or any other in demand video
product) will let me raise the price of that product. This would give
me a foot for some other projects I am working on where I need a video
product. If there were a cable co I could partner with that could
allow me to stream just the OTA channels + 1 or 2 paid cable channels,
I would be all over them. (Assuming it did not need a $50K up front
fee, $400 STBs, etc). Netflix is on pretty much everything, 360s,
PS3s, and now most new TV's even have it built in.