This is an issue that we are aware of and actively working to resolve - it is
our goal to have a resolution for this in the next couple of months

-Charles

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Chuck Hogg
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 10:24 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] IPPay Code 012 Declines

I am wondering how many people out there are getting Code 012 Declines with
their IPPay account?

We are using Platypus, and all of the C012 Declines are able to be processed
through the Virtual Terminal.  Our customer calls the bank and is told, they
are processing using an Adult Recurring Billing method, which is normally
blocked on all accounts.  IPPay says that the new bank that acquired these
cards is handling it wrong and does not have an ETA for a fix.  It has seemed
to have happened with all Kroger MasterCards.  Having to go through and
manually process these accounts is starting to get to be a pain in the a$$.
Our customers do not want to change credit cards.

All of this seems like a crock, I know I am able to process them with
AuthorizeNet automatic recurring billing.  Has anyone else figured out a
workaround for this?

Regards,
Chuck