I want that NCIS computer where every search takes a while but comes
back with a BEEP BEEP so everyone knows in the room that they had
results. Oh and the searches they do on cell is instantaneous plus they
"get in to" every ISP without even a second thought. TV is just that
entertainment, it would be cool for congress if life was like TV and
personal rights of privacy didn't exist, that stupid inconvenient
constitution keeps getting in the way of everything! My fav is when they
justify breaking the law to enforce the law, what would be the point of
the 'rule of law' if everyone adopted the 'ends justify the means'
philosophy? I'll stop there before I get political, see restraint DOES
come with age.

Forbes

>>> www.StLouisBroadband.com
>>> www.FarmingtonForum.com<http://farmingtonforum.com/>