From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Chuck Hogg
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 10:03 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Access to sell 3G and 4G.

MVNO relationships or talk to an MVNO.
Regards,

Chuck

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Scottie Arnett <sarn...@info-ed.com>
wrote:

 I found out the company that resells Verizon access from my post last
night repeated below. It is http://www.millenicom.com/ .

"I have in close proximity to my area a http://www.broadband
wireless.com/ and another provider I have forgot the name of...They both
provide wireless data internet through cell phone data plans on 3G and
4G. They both advertise it as unlimited, but if you read into it, it is
not unlimited."

"My question is, how or how can us WISP get access to sell a 3G or 4G
plan on Sprint or Verizon as these plan's have been sold to other
companies? I will get the Verizon company with unlimited access as soon
as I can return back to the office."

--------