Thanks,  I will give Stephen a call.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Chuck Hogg
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 4:47 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Question about FCC Form 499-A Telecommunications
Reporting Work Sheet.

Stephen Coran a WISPA member is also someone to use.

Regards,

Chuck

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>

Ours...

From: "Law Offices of Thomas K. Crowe" <f...@tkcrowe.com>
Date: Nov 30, 2010 6:10 PM
Subject: LEGAL ALERT; Important FCC Deadlines
To: "Clients & Interested Parties" <f...@tkcrowe.com>

LAW OFFICES OF THOMAS K. CROWE, P.C.

LEGAL ALERT

Clients and Interested Parties:

The information below represents a non-exhaustive list of FCC regulatory
assessment and reporting requirements coming due January 1, 2011 through
March 1, 2011.  The filing deadlines generally apply to diverse types of
service providers, including interexchange or long distance
telecommunications service providers, prepaid calling card providers,
wireless providers and MVNOs, interconnected VoIP providers, as well as
other types of providers.  If your company holds an FCC 214 authorization or
files FCC Forms 499, chances are that one or more of the requirements
covered in this Alert may apply to your company.  Interest on late payments
and/or other penalties may apply if filings or payments are not submitted on
time.

FCC Form 499-Q - Due February 1.

Prepaid Card Provider PIU Report - Due February 14.

Annual CPNI Certification - Due March 1.  All telecommunications carriers,
including resellers and interconnected VoIP providers, are required by the
FCC's rules to have an officer sign a compliance certificate every March 1st
affirming the officer's personal knowledge that the company has established
operating procedures that ensure compliance with the FCC's CPNI rules, an
accompanying statement describing how respective operating procedures ensure
compliance, and a description of all actions taken against data brokers
during the prior year.

FCC Form 477 - Due by March 1.  Required of all Interconnected VoIP
providers, CLECs, and facilities-based broadband providers, among others.

If you need assistance in submitting any of these reports or filings, or
would like to retain us to handle your FCC filing obligations, please do not
hesitate to contact us.

Lauren M. Jarrell "f...@tkcrowe.com"

Legal Assistant
Law Offices of Thomas K. Crowe, P.C.