On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 16:55, Jenco Wireless <bradhagst...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Anyone having an issue with simple queues not working (version 4.15) -
> maybe RB-1100 related??

I recently picked up an RB1100, with RouterOS 4.16, and seem to be having
the same sort of problem. My weird fancy PCQ queues work great, but some of
my simple queues, that should take priority over them, don't seem to be
working. I'm using basically the same sorts of queuing that I'm using on
dozens of other boards, the only difference being that this one is PowerPC
and not MIPS (like all the 400s and 750s we use).

Anyone know the official way to file a Mikrotik bug report?

David Smith
MVN.net