On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 8:12 AM, Cliff Leboeuf <cliff.lebo...@cssla.com>wrote:

>   It's really disappointing that THREE attorneys are needed to make sure
> things stay Kosher.

Cliff, did you just offer to help us with this effort?

I am married to an attorney. Many of my friends are attorneys. I have been
able to legally run my business and create several organizations with the
help of attorneys. When I saw we had 3 attorneys offering to help us make
sure we have done things in a legal and proper way I was very glad to see
that. I appreciate their legal experience and expertise being shared within
this committee.

I do not think that anyone in our committee was even considering that we
would not do things in a "Kosher" way and frankly I find this post somewhat
offensive. I have committed literally years of free support to WISPA in
matters such as this and I do not expect much but not getting intellectually
kicked around for my efforts would be a nice start.
John Scrivner