Well this is the only list that's been slow, the members list has been hopping with well over a hundred a day. A quick reminder the General list is best used for help issues where people want to reach those who are AND are not members of WISPA, the hope is non-members will join and then they get the benefit of membership. I find that when the members list gets hot the general one dies down, it's really a case of where the thread starts that's popular and takes off. Has your post worked yet?

Forbes