Good luck with getting the venue to allow anything installed on the facility
due to "liability" reasons.

- Jerry

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Chris Stradtman
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:23 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] query for the list

I didn't mean standard monthly rate. I fully expect these one offs to be rather
lucrative for the ISP.  I just meant that legally we can't really commit to a
year long install on a venue that we're only going to be in for a week or two.

Chris Stradtman

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 16, 2011, at 11:09 AM, Cameron Crum