Thank you much Jim, we are good here at Boonlink. If Jay needs the help, bypass
us.

Regards,

John M. McDowell
Boonlink Communications
307 Grand Ave NW
Fort Payne, AL 35967
256.844.9932 Office
j...@boonlink.com
www.boonlink.com

Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
may not use, copy, re-transmit, or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received the message in
error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail j...@boonlink.com, and delete
the message. E-mail communication is highly susceptible to spoofing, spamming,
and other tampering, some of which may be harmful to your computer. If you are
concerned about the authenticity of the message or the source, please contact
the sender directly.