Haven't run the numbers, but it doesn't look like this number is taking
into consideration staff cost, other overhead such administrative cost,
insurance, non-wireless gear and most importantly a reasonable profit
margin.

Looking at it from the other direction,  I currently spend about 20% of
opex on bandwidth.  Granted an user increasing bandwidth doesn't cost me
more in administrative (once we account for UBB), insurance and other
non-transport costs, but you do have to remember there is a significant
cost to running the network outside of gear and bandwidth so if you
figure out the cost per GB to deliver to the customer and all of a
sudden the majority start nearing their cap consistently it will be
eating into your paycheck.