The DRP-240-24 is a DC power supply.  The DR-UPS40 connects between it
and the batteries to provide feedback (via relays) and regulate the
charge current.  The two combined provide roughly the same functionality
of the Samlex, minus the smart charger abilities (temperature
compensation and absorption phase).  I'm using two SD-200B-48s for
positive and negative ground 48VDC equipment, in addition to running
24VDC off the batteries and DRP-240-24.  In this particular case, I'm
also using a DR-RDN20 to combine two complete sets (batteries, DC
supply, etc.) for added capacity and reliability (I hope).

The guys at PowerGate have been helpful and have great prices.  They
also advised against connecting two SD-150B-24's in parallel (my
original plan) because even a few mV difference could cause the load to
bias towards one regulator or another.  So many choices...

-Kristian