Does anyone have anything good to say about PC Air Link Wireless?

I'm not just trying to bash them on this forum, I'm just trying to find out if
I should cross them off my list of suppliers.

I sent a friend there and it was only for an RB-750 and a Picostation M2-HP,
not a thousand dollar order, but the order was taken, after more than a week no
confirmation of shipping or cancellation was received, and after many calls (in
which they promised to get right back to me) and email I've not received one
word about the order. I called the phone number on the web site and got a
fellow who no longer works for the company but was helping them set up their
e-commerce site and said he had seen the order and that maybe there was a
problem due to the ship to and bill to addresses being different.

Still the bottom line is after many calls and emails and promises that they'd
get right back to me I've heard nothing.

Does anyone have any experience with these guys? Do they deserve a second
chance?

Greg