You could potentially start with the standard Rockets. When the GPS units are
more available, you could swap out the AP end and keep the non-GPS units for
spares on the Station end.

- Jerry

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Jawad A Hai
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 12:56 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] PtP Flat Panel and MiMo Dish Antennas

Hello Jerry,

Thank YOu for the suggestion.
You have exactly understood my problem, I read specs and bring the product and
test then compare it with other I always had issues.
My main issues is the place where I live I don't have liberty of importing
using direct channels. I have to use backdoors for importing and I usually
import large numbers and keep them in stock.
The stock usually last for  2-4 months.
Problem now is UBNT is out of stock and waiting time is 6 weeks +.
Appreciate your reply Jerry.