What are your CPE? If you're using MikroTik you can also control rate limits in
addition to device authentication. You can assign IPs via RADIUS, but you will
have to start allocating IP blocks to AP's, or to a router at a tower site
which feeds multiple AP's. IP assignment in MikroTik's RADIUS is separate from
wireless auth & rate limiting, so you can split the two between multiple
devices.

Feel free to contact me privately if you want to discuss off-list.

--
Blake Covarrubias