We have an 11mi link with rocket M365 radios, AirMax enabled, with aggregation
set at 32 frames, with 50KB for the largest frame.

We notice that the link is getting some timed out pings and fluctuating
randomly latency. When aggregation was set at "off," we lost all remote
connection with the station.

I've read the UBNT website info, but didn't find any explanation about having
aggregation set "on", so as to have remote connection with the station.

I'm also not sure if either AirMax, or aggregation, or both, could be affecting
the link and losing some pings.

Has anyone had similar experiences? Any input would be very welcome.

Thanks,

Eduardo

Webjogger Internet Services