I still don't understand why someone *wouldn't* be open to this. If the NTIA is
asking for your info, and granted none of it is that confidential (especially
if you use unlicensed), it is so they know where access is and isn't. When the
maps are drawn and your info wasn't supplied, there will be a big hole in that
area. When they go to hand out money, they will give it to someone to fill that
gap.

Excuse me for being naive, but I honestly don't understand why someone would
purposefully set themselves up to get walked in on by competition, especially
federally funded competition. Can someone enlighten me?

-drew