At 9/14/2011 11:57 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
>I'm not sure if 'm going to fly home after 3-4PM (show ends then) on
>the 12th or stay another night and fly home on the 13th.
>
>What is everyone else doing?

I'm actually arriving on the evening of the 11th because I'm speaking
at the FISPA show, same venue, on the 14th, and meeting other CLECs
there on the 12th.  But I hope to meet a lot of you in the exhibit
hall on the 12th (when the FISPA crowd is invited in) and maybe
Tuesday previous night... if there's a favorite late-night meeting
spot you'll be at there!

Air fares drive me batty-bats.  They change faster than our New
England weather.

  --
  Fred Goldstein    k1io   fgoldstein "at" ionary.com
  ionary Consulting              http://www.ionary.com/