+1 on outback from what I've heard, I was just never able to justify more
than xantrex for my purposes.  I have found some really really great prices
for xantrex on ebay from time to time.

You could use a 24v flavor inverter charger and then use a voltage regulator
to take the sloppy battery 24v and regulate it for the 24v powered devices
perhaps...  This would still offer power for 120vac loads if you have those
as well.