I'd vote for the 90s, but we aren't likely to use anything other than 120s in
the near future anyway.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Shane MacDonald
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 9:59 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] UBNT sectors 120s, 90s, or 60s?

We are trying to decide which degree Ubiquiti sectors to release in December.
Our production line can handle two of the three for a mid December release date
and want your feedback.
The 120 degree version is pretty much a lock but we want your opinion between
the 90s or 60s so we release the sectors you require.

Please reply to the list or send me an email directly as your response will
weigh heavily on our decision.

Thanks,

Shane MacDonald
KP Performance Antennas
Sales Marketing Manager
sh...@kpperformance.ca<mailto:sh...@kpperformance.ca>
www.kpperformance.ca<http://www.kpperformance.ca>
Direct line  780-702-9977
Fax             780-460-2786

[cid:image001.jpg@01CC9948.B72A00A0]

                                                     KP Performance Antennas is
a proud sponsor of the Wireless Internet Service Providers Association (WISPA)
www.signup.wispa.org<http://signup.wispa.org/>

<<inline: image001.jpg>>