From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Reed
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 3:11 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Cordless Phone Ring Interference

I have a customer that has determined that every time the phone rings, the
Internet goes down.  Once the phone is answered, the Internet works.  We are
using 2.4GHz to the house, with an integrated Arc panel on the roof.
The customer has checked and the phone does not have a channel selection
button.
Anyone have suggestions as to how to get the phone to not kill the wireless
link?

--
Scott Reed
Owner