Kevin,

Wispmon can probably integrate with this and it has a customer portal page
that allows a user to view daily updated usage. If you need a full Wisp
Management platform ratehr than several pieces of cobbled together
software, give us a shout and we can show you a demo.

Regards,

Cameron Crum
Wispmon.com