I don't have any favorites, these were actually links that other WISPA members have posted in the past and I saved them. We actually use APC switched Rack PDU's at remote locations.

But to be honest, I don't remember the last time we needed to reboot a piece of equipment, just hasn't been an issue although it was once in the past. We used to use Tranzeo's products many many years ago that routinely needed to be rebooted, but thankfully we stopped using them and moved on to Redline, Solectek, Mikrotik, various other vendors..the need to reboot systems has long since disappeared that we don't even consider the ability to reboot something at a remote cell to be a priority.

IMHO, if one is putting in remote equipment that needs to be rebooted, then it's probably not the best equipment to be using in the field.

Bret