It looks like they are calling fixed wireless broadband "4G". See this <http://www.keyon.com/investor-news/keyon-selects-alvarion-as-4g-wireless-last-mile-equipment-vendor-for-10-2-million-stimulus-award/>. I think that a lot of advertising these days is made up of lies but it seems to me that KeyOn didn't help themselves when they mis-used (to put it charitably) a mobile broadband term to describe fixed wireless broadband service. When you torture the truth long enough, the blowback can hurt.

By the way, can anyone tell me why that hot new red convertible that I bought doesn't seem to be helping me get any chicks?

jack