From: "Mike Hammett" <wispawirel...@ics-il.net>
To: ro...@g5i.net, "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 3:17:26 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Advertising ARIN IPs via BGP

http://fixedorbit.com/AS/7/AS7029.htm

Nope, Level 3 and AT&T is all they have. One they complete the migration
of Paetec, they'll have a much more substantial network.

http://fixedorbit.com/AS/1/AS1785.htm

Cogent
Verizon
Sprint
KDDI
NTT
Level 3
Global Crossing (now Level 3)
Time Warner Telecom (nothing to do with Time Warner Cable)
NLayer
Hurricane
AT&T

-----